To my dearest visitors and readers,
In this article, we are going to have a quick walk over this century old gongfu tea ceremony.
Gongfu tea ceremony
- mainly for infusion of Oolong tea, Puer tea and black tea.
This ceremony basically involve 6 simple steps as follows:-
1.to warm the tea vessel, including Gaiwan or Purple clay teapot, taste cups, smell cups by rinsing boiled water over them. Tea tray is usually being used to drain this water into the bucket, which is placed underneath the tray.
2. fill the tea pot to approximately 1/3 full with tea leaves.
3.completely infuse the tea with boiled water but not with over boiled water.
4. smell the fragrance of tea. Usually, we can smell the aroma from lid of Gaiwan for good fragrance collects on lid during infusion.
5. enjoy the tea with your friends and guests.
6. share out the different taste, aroma from each subsequent infusion of the tea.
Folks,it is not as complicated as we usually think, right ? Why are you waiting? Try it out soonest possible and share with us your experience.
Have fun so as to brighten your lives.