Wednesday 22 June 2011

ROCK TEA

Hi! Folks,

ROCK TEA may be for some of you, your favorite tea. As far as I am concern, I still recall my experience in one of those times, that nearly made me feel like tasting wine. However, I cannot recall this rock tea that make me believe that the effect exactly like wine, not only turned my face red, but also warmed my body. Thus enhanced the blood circulation around my body.



Lately, I read about Wuyi Yan Cha (Wuyi Rock Tea) that claimed to have a distinctive taste of sunburned mountain rocks, it was also reported that numerous types of tea are produced around Mount Wuyi, which is the origin of the real Da Hong Pao tea (most expensive tea in China) and Lapsang souchong, further described in Wuyi tea.


Wu Yi Tea also claimed to be the most powerful natural weight loss solution. For those who have used this weight reduction program please come forward to share your experiences. I was told that it is a unique combination of ingredients working synergistically for efficient weight reduction when combined with healthy diet.


This famous tea, also known as a type of "oolong tea" from Fujian province is found in the gaps of rocks on Wuyi Mountain, making its cultivation difficult. As a result, it is also very pricey due to its rarity. The leaves are usually hand-rolled and pan-fired at their aromatic peak. Thereafter they are charcoal-fired in small batches to produce deep green color and rich flavors. When brewed this tea tend to produce a smooth aroma with a deliciously sweet, roasted taste. This tea will continue to taste great even after many infusions.


For those who have not tried it before, I suggest that you give it a try and share with us your experience. Who knows you will love it after your discovery.


James Oh






Skype me at james.oh18





No comments: