Friday 4 February 2011

AIR TALK ON TEA

Dear Everyone,



Greetings from Malaysia! Here I have good news for you.

Lately, I received a mail from our local radio station, BFM 89.9- The Business Station I www.bfm.my I 5.01 Wisma BU8, 11 Lebuh Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya, Selangor 47800, Malaysia I Map tinyurl.com/bfmmap I Join Facebook Group tinyurl.com/bfmradio I Follow on Twitter www.twitter.com/bfmradio where you can log in their website if you want to know more about this station.  

They came across my blog while looking for someone to do a scoop on tea appreciation for the upcoming Chinese New Year season. In this connection, they wrote to me to inquire whether I could assist them in doing so. Of course, my answer to them is a BIG YES and that I am more than happy to assist in any way I can to promote this healthy art and culture. What is more important is to bring more cheers to their listeners so that they can have more fun and look forward to a more exciting program.

We then proceeded to fix a day to do recording and I do hope you could continue to extend your support by tuning to this channel, as scheduled on Time and Date  ........................................

Trust you will enjoy it and hope that it will give you a good kick off for this coming Rabbit Year, we all are awaiting for.

Before I end here, I write to wish you "Gong Xi Fatt Choi" and let Tea be the bridge to help you to cross over your challenges and achieve your goals.

Thanks and have a fulfilling day everyday!


--

Best regards


James

No comments: