Sunday 28 June 2009

Tea Tray , or so called CHAPAN in Mandarin

Dear my loving readers,



The above "stump" style tea tray is carved from a single piece of wood (similar to American hickory), features with inlaid fish designs. Every of the small level, at various corners, serve to drain into the main tray, which will then drains out via hose attach to the brass spigot. Unique designed by a highly dedicated and caliber artists make it a masterpiece.

I shall add this type to my collection in the near future once my tea corner is in place.

Please share some your thoughts/views by forwarding them through comment. You may view my collection at http://teaartblog.blogspot.com.

Thanks for your time and see you again.


James Oh

4 comments:

yoon see said...

Wow! So gorgeous...
Lovely piece of Art:)

Unknown said...

Thank you for dropping by and leaving a sweet comment. I am glad that it is also pleasing your eyes, Sis Yoon See.

Marga said...

Dear J Oh, this is the most beautiful piece I had ever seen.
In fact I used to have a huge tea-pot collection which no longer have.
the funny issue is that I dont like much to have a "tea"!!! but I die when I see chinesse, corean or japanesse tea-pots.

Thank you for sharing with me this incredible masterpiece.

Never see such a beautiful piece.

My Rgds,
Marga

Unknown said...

Thanks for your dropping by and compliment, Marga.

Do hope you will start this hobby again.

Cheers and have a blessed day,